Sam Utilities is a comprehensive
application to maintain the relative position of the utility asset and
annotation layers as the digital cadastre is upgraded (find out more on
- SAM identifies how assets and associated layers need to be shifted
ot align to the new cadastre.
- Topology matching results of over 98% are achieved with the automated
- The operator views the results and uses a comprehensive set of
tools to validate them.
- The correctly positioned assets are commited back to the GIS.
Find out more about How SAM
Click here for brochure.
has been added for clarity but is not a pre-requisite for SAM
Let us talk
you through a demonstration (Requires a Java
enabled browser and Flash Player 6)
Utilities - Extents
Utilities - Operators
SAM Utilities - Allocation
- Data Explorer
- Data Explorer FME Objects
- Equivalent Points
To download these screen animation files, go to the Downloads
Results for our users
- Cost-savings achieved of $50,000 - $250,000 per annum.
- Reduced risk through minimized reliance on manual intervention.
- An 18 hour manual job is now done automatically in 2 hours.
- Timely adjustments with at least 98% accuracy.
- Morale is boosted and staff freed up to focus on other projects.
SAM creates the shifts
Assets are correct in the GIS