Map Manager provides low-cost, richly
functional, out-of-the-box solutions to all common GIS data publication
needs. Our viewing and map-making packages have been designed and refined
to provide intuitive, simple solutions suitable for all budgets.
Map Manager integrates all your image and vector data into a single seamless
environment allowing you to view, browse and make maps from your GIS data
easily and accurately. Because it is so simple to install and run, your
users can be productive after only an hour or two of instruction.
Map Manager can make your SQL Server spatial themes, shapefiles, SDE
layers, images (including ERMapper's popular ECW format), aerial photography
and Map Info data available to all your users within as little as a few
hours of installation.
- Low cost of ownership. No expensive or lengthy data migration projects.
- Site licensing available.
- Low training costs.
- Scalable –the client/server version has been known to support
60 or more users operating simultaneously.
Automated mapping including map series and intelligent legend.
Users can customise a view to their own requirements without affecting
Many productivity features such as automatic layer ordering and layer
transparency where appropriate.
Easy, centralised administration.
Administrators have complete control over who, what, and how data
can be accessed.
- Support for Corporate, Project and User themes, views and map templates.
Map Manager is kind on network traffic, generous on supported spatial
and aspatial formats, and offers features not usually found in the major
GIS software products.
- Low network traffic (only a highly compressed image is returned to
- Map templates support numerous components, including fixed or user-selected
image and text files, and theme-specific disclaimer or copyright information.
- Spatial database integration - SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, ESRI
- Define compound themes comprising many layers - even across different
- Enhanced knowledge management.
Click here for brochure.
|Sample Map Manager Legend