Spatial Tapestry helps its customers achieve quality vector mapping.
First, the Spatial Adjustment Manager (SAM) addresses the problems of
Seconday, Topo Manager (Topo) addresses the problems of:
- Testing a single polygon theme for Dangles, Bowties, Gaps and Overlaps
and other geometric anomolies.
- Cleaning a single polygon theme, fixing the above geometric anomalies.
- Testing a single polygon theme for unmatched segments with underlying
polygon and polyline themes.
- Snapping a single polygon theme to one or more polyline and/or polygon
Finally, Map Manager is a totally tailored COTS application for easy
configuration of quality maps, and provides:
- Centralized administration of vector and raster themes and legends,
styles and symbology thus guarenteeing ongoing cartographic quality
across the whole organisation.
- Secure viewing and map production.
- Map Series Production – zoom to subsequent suburb and plot
to fixed/automated scales.
- Supports 60+ simultaneous viewers/map users
- Work alone with a single operator or as part of a large map team in
an enterprise GIS environment.
Spatial Tapestry goes further with the development of ELLE, which
is a spatially enabled Event/Works Manager that provides a rich functional
out-of-the-box solution to manage activities which are restricted in time.
Think of a spatially enabled calendar, one that zooms in time and space
to show you a map of events/works surrounding a planned fun run, and allows
you to quickly assess the impact of the fun run on those activities.
ELLE Event Manager works at the edge of space and time, allowing activities
to go through stages of assessment and licensing.
Spatial Tapestry was able to fix an entire rural LGA with shifts like
those shown below, including over 70 layers, in less than two weeks.
First, the Spatial Adjustment Manager was used to move the utility, annotation
and other themes to the new (Green) and more
Then Topo is used to clean and snap polygon layers down to the new cadastre,
roads, rivers and other primary themes.
- myOptiPlanner is a daily route planning desktop application utilising Bing Maps to display the planned vehicle locations and routes.
This application being built for the freight and courier markets, and utilises a routing engine developed and delivered to SAIA by Spatial Tapestry.
This routing engine is a high performance engine capable of solving the well-known travelling salesman problem both in terms of the
sequencing of the locations and by calculating or recommending the lowest cost path between the stops.
- Microsoft has appointed Spatial Tapestry as a SQL
Server 2008 Spatial Business Partner. Read
the Press Release.
This partnership brings Spatial Tapestry's leading spatial adjustment
and topological processing capabilities to SQL Server 2008 users. This
partnership allows SQL Server to be used as the single point of supply
for positionally accurate and topologically correct spatial data within
The storage of spatial data in a relational database allows DBA's to
configure the database to ensure ongoing integrity of the organisations
- IntraGIS P/L has entered
into an arrangement to transfer the IntraGIS software to Spatial Tapestry
and will be marketed as Map Manager. Map Manager Version 6 supports
SQL Server 2008, Oracle, ESRI and Map Info platforms.
- Map Manager completes the goal of producing production quality maps
by adding the cartographic component to the technical aspects of correcting
spatial data as supplied by SAM and Topo Manager.
- Delay applying landbase upgrades because it is cumbersome and error
prone to reposition your assets?
Click here for Demonstration
and Training Material